Finally! A Solution To Help Leaders Take Action Against Bullying & Incivility.
There is an epidemic of bullying and incivility in healthcare that not only affects morale and turnover, but it also affects patient outcomes. The problem is that front-line leaders do not always understand how to deal with the bad behavior of their employees, especially the employees who are so clinically competent. Therefore, they often do what’s comfortable – they do nothing. As a result, we are hemorrhaging really great employees and harming the very patients whom we’re serving.
We can no longer afford to use silence as a strategy.
Renee Thompson, DNP, RN, CMSRN, CSP, an internationally recognized expert in eradicating bullying and incivility in healthcare, provides leaders with the essential skills they need to address disruptive behaviors and cultivate a professional workplace.
Here’s what you will learn:
- How to identify behaviors that undermine a healthy workforce culture
- How to set behavioral expectations and hold employees accountable
- Practical and powerful tactics and techniques to confront disruptive behaviors
- Action steps to hardwire healthy workforce best practices into the fabric of your department
- Four initiatives to address common ways bullying and incivility show up in your organization
As a leader, you can’t afford to ignore the negative impact disruptive behaviors have on the financial health of your organization, the physical and emotional health of your employees, and the health of the patients they serve. The good news is that you don’t have to!