Cultural Blueprinting Blueprinting Toolkit will help you foster a stronger culture of ownership by designing and implementing a blueprint for what Values Coach calls the Invisible Architecture™ of your organization – the Blueprint Behind the Blueprint™. Using a construction metaphor, the Cultural Blueprinting Toolkit Workbook walks you through a systematic process for creating an Invisible Architecture of Core Values (the foundation), Corporate Culture (the superstructure), and Emotional Attitude (the interior) that gives you a competitive edge for recruiting and retaining great people and for earning the loyalty of raving fan customers. Each of the six modules is filled with great ideas, practical strategies, and useful tools to foster a more positive and productive workplace culture. The workbook features 40 practical culture tools, dozens of real world examples, and more than 50 questions to challenge your thinking. The modules are: Module 1: From Accountability to Ownership – Rewiring your Organization for a Culture of Ownership to Foster a More Highly-Engaged and Self Empowered Workforce Module 2: Create a plan for your Invisible Architecture™ of Core Values, Organizational Culture, and Workplace Attitude Module 3: The Foundation of Core Values – Make your Values Statement a Powerful Recruiting and Marketing Tool Module 4: The Superstructure of Corporate Culture – Nurture a Stronger Culture of Ownership to Create Competitive Distinction for Recruiting and Marketing Module 5: Interior of Emotional Attitude – Promote a More Positive and Productive Workplace Attitude and Eradicate Toxic Emotional Negativity Module 6: From Transactional to Transforming Leadership – Encourage Values-Based Leadership at Every Level of Your Organization The Cultural Blueprinting Toolkit is your “consultant in a box” to help you foster a culture of ownership on a foundation of values. This is for you if:
• You agree with the statement that culture eats strategy for lunch, but you don’t have a culture plan to reinforce your strategic plan.
• Your organization’s values, culture, and workplace attitudes are not making a significant contribution to employee engagement and loyalty, and to service quality and customer or satisfaction.
• You realize that to a large degree your culture today will determine your bottom line two years from now.
• You appreciate how having a more resilient culture can help you better cope with the uncertainty inherent in today’s turbulent and hypercompetitive healthcare marketplace.
• You realize that whether it’s implementing electronic health records or a new service line, the greatest challenges are often cultural, not structural or strategic.
• Your organization could benefit from a top-to-bottom dialog about who you are and what you stand for (and what you won’t stand for).
• You would like to uncover hidden leaders within your organization.
• You would like to give your people tools and strategies to be more effective in their personal and professional lives while enhancing their commitment to your organization’s values and vision.